In Multiplayer mode create and develop your team online and play against Blood Bowl players from all over the world on the iPad, Android Tablet or even PC.
Celleste is an Arcade / Puzzle game set in a distant Universe where Alien Cows live in small planets. This planets are full of dangers, including hungry bugs and meteors falling from space. We were inspired by the aesthetics and the worlds of games like Little Big Planet, Mario Galaxy, and Kirby and we developed an unusual game mechanic, in which you control the planet, not the cows, to guide them to their final destination: the “Portal Tree”. As you progress through the levels, you get power-ups that let you launch meteors, black holes or freeze parts of the planet.
Playing a level is like this: Swipe the planet to look where the cows and bugs are, wake the cows and use the map to navigate between them, keep the bugs away by tapping them or using a powerup, clear the path to the Portal Tree using meteors before time runs out or before 3 of your cows die.
Platform: iOS (Iphone y Ipad)
Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese
Price: 2.99 USD (Premium w/ In-App Purchases)
· Unique visual style, 3D, made with Unreal Engine.
· Two types of gameplay: Waves and puzzle.
· You can unlock different types of cows to customize your planet.
· 45 levels at launch, more to come.
· Developed by Elevator Games (Mexico), with a talented team with experience on consoles, mobile and web, coming from the most important studios and publishers in Latin America.
Launch: July 31, 2014
Skyling: Garden Defense, an inventive action-arcade maze game, is now available from the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. To celebrate, Mighty Studios has dropped the price of Skyling: Garden Defense in all stores to 99 cents for a limited time.
Skyling App Store link: http://bit.ly/1ztnVsn
Skyling: Garden Defense is a 2D, isometric maze game that blends classic arcade mechanics with a fun pixel-art style to create a game that is equal parts adorable and challenging. Because of its influence from classic games such as Pac-Man, Q*bert and Crystal Castles, Skyling: Garden Defense is immediately approachable and intuitive to play. Modern additions of a three-star scoring system and inventive game play mechanics add new challenges to players of all skill levels.
In addition to iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, Skyling: Garden Defense is also available for Windows PC, Windows Phone, Android, Kindle, Fire Phone and OUYA. Links to those store pages can be found at www.mightystudios.com
For ease of use, Skyling: Garden Defense offers a variety of control options, from familiar on screen directional buttons to modern touchscreen point-and-move controls, allowing players to choose the input method they prefer. For Windows PC, tablet and notebook users, keyboard and mouse controls are also provided. Joystick support is available for compatible Android platforms.
Sky Tourist Blitz Trip is getting ready for its debut on the App Store on July 10th. To help give everyone an idea of the action, we’ve released a launch trailer! We know the best way to communicate with your readers is to show videos, so we hope this helps for any of those writing something about Petey’s blitz back to the App Store.
For those not familiar with Petey’s new excursion, “Blitz Trip” has him flying about on the east side of Plumia, with new artwork to enjoy. Sky Tourist Blitz Trip has the same great gameplay as the original but, we’ve also listened to everyone’s feedback and have created a new installment of the game to reflect that! There are 60 new levels that will give you that quick fix of fun, as each one is much smaller to better accommodate the mobile platform and shorter sessions!
Aksys Games announces today that Banshee’s Last Cry (Kamaitachi no Yoru in Japan), a thrilling visual novel from the makers of the Zero Escape series, Spike Chunsoft, is now available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch!
Banshee’s Last Cry is a suspenseful visual novel and choose-your-own-adventure story that takes readers on a deadly ride of murder and deception. While staying at a hotel around a ski resort, vacationers find themselves caught up in a murderous “whodunit” game when a guest winds up dead. With the lodge completely snowed in and no escape, they will have to use all their cunning to solve this mystery and protect themselves from being the next victim! Local legend tells of a banshee whose screams can rip through flesh, but, is the killer really a deadly monster or the work of a madman?
- Banshee’s Last Cry features a “choose-your-own-adventure” style reading meaning that the choices readers make ultimately affects the story.
- Each path readers take will take them into a unique story with over 30 endings – some serious and some, even a little silly!
- With visuals that bring the scenes to life and music to add foreboding to every decision, Banshee’s Last Cry is more than just a book, it’s a thrill ride.
The Banshee’s Last Cry App is available for $3.99 from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.AppStore.com.
You are a knight trying to slay dragons to save the princess. Dragon Slayer Quest is an addicting action-packed slashing style game of might and magic. Slash the flying dragons to save the princess as you try and get high score. Try and slice as many dragons as possible without hitting a flying princess. During the battle when you see a spell scroll you touch it to cast the spell.
- Slash 5 different dragons
- Slashing and spell attacks
- Lightning Bolt scroll kills all dragons on the screen
- Freeze scroll freezes all dragons on the screen
- Hourglass scroll slows down the generation of dragons and princesses
- Easy to play hard to master
Distinctive Games announced today that its exciting new football game Football Kicks: Title Race is now available to download and play-for-free on iPhone and iPad worldwide. Football Kicks: Title Race is a next generation blend of football management and fully-interactive soccer gaming from the makers of Football Kicks, the classic swipe-to-shoot action game that has enjoyed more than 20 million downloads.
Football Kicks: Title Race allows you to take charge of a full team of players, improve their performances with intensive training and play exciting matches, where YOU can make the difference over 90 minutes, providing inch-perfect passes, Beckham-style corners and net-bursting goals. As well as player management, Football Kicks: Title Race allows you to expand your team’s stadium to attract more fans and make more revenue for you to spend on star players. Also, the official licence for Arsenal football team is available as an upgrade in the game, with badge, football kit and detailed reproduction of the Emirates Stadium – with more licensed teams to be added.
Football Kicks: Title Race features:
- Brand new Free-to-Play football management and action game for iOS devices
- Official licence for Arsenal football club, with badge, kits and stadia available as an upgrade in-game – with more teams available
- High-precision swipe-mechanic for performing complex shots and passes with ease
- Build your own squad, name the team and give them a unique look with custom kits and club badge
- Extensive player training modes for improving shots, free kicks and corners
- Buy and sell players with the Title Race online global transfer market
- Build the ultimate world-class stadium with bigger stands, better training facilities and electric atmosphere to improve your gate receipts
- Get online with free transfers, dedicated leaderboards for your closest rivals and global league tables ranking you against the best clubs
- Daily Goals feature that gives you daily objectives to earn extra rewards
- Next-gen Phoenix™ engine delivers HD visuals, smooth performance and realistic motion-captured animations
- More official football club licenses on the way – watch this space!
Football Kicks: Title Race is out now as a free download on the Apple App Store worldwide for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/football-kicks-title-race/id688881569?ls=1&mt=8
Watch the Football Kicks: Title Race trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyB_pc8Bx3E
Kyttaro Games are delighted to announce that DroidArcade, the free, frantic, sci-fi, stop-motion animated action game that lets you nimbly maneuver your Bishop 7 droid through the ancient corridors of the vast retro-futuristic Basilica, has just been released for iOS!
Gamers can download it for free for their iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from the App Store:
A DROID’S HISTORY
A power-hungry Ecclesiarchy has plunged humanity into the new Dark Ages. The last remaining Chronomancer has been taken hostage on the gargantuan Basilica space station, and if he dies, an already dark world will get a lot darker. Only a small, unarmed droid named Bishop 7 can save him—and only with your help.
THE ARTFUL DROID
DroidArcade has been approached like an interactive work of art. We have hand-modeled the characters in clay and painstakingly animated them using stop-motion technology, while working on a rich, atmospheric soundtrack and lush hand-painted cut-scenes.
BE THE DROID
In each of DroidArcade’s levels, you must avoid patrolling enemy droids, grab the gems and keys needed to proceed, solve puzzles on the fly and all this while making sure you do not run out of time or energy.
-Stop motion animated graphics!
-Gameplay taxing both your mind and your reflexes!
-Graphics and cut-scenes by visual artist Hariton Bekiaris!
-Full soundtrack by acclaimed musician Chris Christodoulou!
-Sweeping sci-fi story!
-One in-app purchase to unlock the complete game!
-60 levels over 4 different worlds!
-Universal app: works smoothly on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch!
Play as the adorable Kitten of Splendor, one of the three chosen creatures of purest pureness, as an onslaught of eggs descends from outer space. With every finger and toe you have, you must catch and hatch the evil eggs before they land, turning them into creatures of happiness and spectacularity: flying tacos, bubblegum piglets and panda centaurs. If you drop the eggs, they’ll unleash an army of Meanie Men. Thieving carrots! Laser-eyed broccoli! Egg-scrambling ghosts!
Unlock upgrade capsules such as magnets to attract eggs, nests to collect eggs and rainbows to hatch eggs. Play in modes that shoot delicious biscuits, summon a queen of great wealth or allow you to hatch eggs turbo-fast. Discover new creatures and unlock the ultimate upgrade: the Eternal Lollipop of Joy!
Eggscellent game features include:
- Fast-paced, multi-touch, arcade-style gameplay
- Evolving mechanics that are easy to learn but difficult to master
- Upgrades and modes that can be earned or purchased
- Facebook and Game Center leaderboards
- Adorable creatures brought to life by Moonbot Studios, the creators of The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore, The Numberlys and Chipotle Scarecrow
The Lollipop 3: Eggs of Doom App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Jungle Cafe is a time management game with a jungle restaurant theme. Manage the restaurant by helping the waiter monkey to serve the customer monkeys and timely deliver the fruits as per their orders. Use the hard earned money to purchase new fruits and add them to the cafe menu. Purchase upgrades for the restaurant which will improve the customer satisfaction and helps to earn more money.
ñ Simple game play
ñ Excellent graphics
ñ Cute characters