Share the post "Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z New feature information and screenshots"
Here are some new details which have been released for Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z’ Battle Mode. In this mode, brawlers will form teams of 4 players and battle against players from all over the World. There will be 4 types of Battles available in this mode.
· Normal Battle: Each team starts with a certain amount of “Retry”. The first team dropping to 0 “Retry” loses the game!
· Score Battle: To reach the highest score possible, each time has to knockout as much people as possible from the other team!
· Battle Royal: Free-For-All! Each player will have to knockout the others and reach the highest score possible. All of 8 players will battle for the same and unique crown!
· Dragon Ball Grab: 2 teams of 4 players will fight for the 7 Dragon Balls dispersed in the field! The first team collecting all of the Dragon Balls wins the game! If none of the teams manages to do that; the one having the highest number wins.
There are also 3 new characters who will join this epic brawl:
COOLER (in his Normal, Final and Meta forms!)
SUPER SAIYAN BROLY
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN BROLY!
Players will have a first look at some of these features with the upcoming DL Demo, it will contain:
· First 4 missions from the game (Single play)
· Online Mode (Co-op and Battle Mode – Normal Battle)
· Demo’s data and achievements can be transferred to the full game version when the game will be available