Share the post "Max Blaster out later this month on Android and iOS"
“Max Blaster”, a quirky space adventure shoot-em-up.
Available on November 26th 2013, for free on iOS and Android
Sydney, Australia – 13 November 2013 – Bondi Beach based game and animation studio PJFX is proud to announce “Max Blaster”, a fast paced, addictive space shooter for mobile devices. Battle through six different worlds while you chase down King Blob and his goons. The only rule is, blast everything! Max Blaster will be available on November 26th, 2013 for free on the iTunes App Store and Google play.
Max Blaster is the work of PJFX, a small games and animation shop based in Bondi Beach Australia. Owner Paul Jewell is a ten year veteran of the visual effects industry and cut his teeth on films such as 10,000 BC and Legend of the Guardians. Now, after almost 2 years in development we’re proud to announce our latest game release, Max Blaster.
• Game description : Max Blaster is the new tablet arcade game from PJFX. Battle through six different worlds while you chase down King Blob and his goons. The only rule is, blast everything!
• Features :
– Full HD 3D animated graphics
– Unique dual-touch control scheme
– Quirky and fun sound effects
– Six different colorful worlds
– 100% Free, Ad supported. No in app purchase
– A crazy cast of characters and targets
– Powerful Laser, Pulser and Missile weapons
– Power-up! With Shields and bombs
– Incredible “Streak Boosts”