Title: 50 Cent: Bulletproof
US Release Date: 20050822
UK Release Date: 2005-08-22
JP Release Date:
Developer: Sierra Games
Publisher: Sierra Games
ESRB: Adults Only 18+
In 50 Cent: Bulletproof, 50 gets caught in a web of corruption, double-crosses and shady deals that lead him on a bloody path through New York
Title: Death, Jr.
US Release Date: 20050817
UK Release Date:
JP Release Date:
Developer: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc
- Seamless mix of first-person shooter elements and third-person platforming action
- A unique particle-effect system and sophisticated 3D engine provide beautifully rendered characters and environments never before seen on a hand-held gaming system
- Battle with Death, Jr.
In CrashTM Tag Team Racing players will be able to fuse two cars together on the fly to form a super vehicle outfitted with a turret gun with the all-new "clashing" technology. Players can continue their adventures on foot with out-of-car action, allowing them to traverse an amusement park-like world where they can interact with other characters, collect items and complete mini-missions.
- Unique "Clashing" Feature. For the first time ever in a racing game, players can combine their car with an opponent’s mid-race to make a super-car equipped with a powerful turret gun. When clashed, players can either get behind the wheel and drive or fire an onboard weapon.
- Out-of-Car Action. Explore the entire world on foot – collect upgrades for cars, unlock bonus tracks and talk to other characters.
- Destruction. Each character has his or her own uniquely deadly 360° rotating turret. Trackside objects are fully destructible.
- Jordan Reicheck Screenplay. Penned by Crash TwinsanityTM writer Jordan Reicheck, best known for his work on Ren & Stimpy, Crash Tag Team Racing brings the trademark Crash Bandicoot humor to new levels.
- Multiplayer. Split-screen multiplayer for up to eight players with system link on all consoles, and wirelessly supports up to four on the Nintendo DS.